Tours and consulting
a nature tour and consulting company where scientific expertise is applied to the
study of ecosystems. The company specialises in biological communities, especially vegetation and associated fauna.
Ongoing nature tours and projects centre on both natural and manmade environment, using
ecological data and knowledge, while supporting the sustainable use
and restoration of ecological communities.
- Environmental impact assessment of wetland, river bank
vegetation, and forested areas.
- Plant and animal life in neotropical lowland rainforests.
- Studies of coastal heath and grassland in relation to air pollution.
- The assessment of the effect of environmental factors on
- The ecology of herbivory in Icelandic woodlands and other
- The importance of insect herbivory for birch and willow.
- The use of wild plants in Iceland.
- Vegetation and patch dynamics, e. g., in grassland.
We are delighted to answer your questions related our company! Contact us and see if we can be of any help.